Dental Service Technician Salary
A Dental Service Technician earns an average wage of $20.19 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least.
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$31,627 - $67,958|
Job Description for Dental Service Technician
- Inspect and test malfunctioning dental equipment, using test and analysis instruments.
- Explain and demonstrate correct operation and preventive maintenance of medical equipment to staff.
- Perform preventive maintenance; cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment.
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair and replace defective parts.