Deputy Director of Public Works Salary
A Deputy Director of Public Works earns an average salary of $76,297 per year. A skill in Project Management is associated with high pay for this job.
$50,163 - $107,760
Job Description for Deputy Director of Public Works
- Assist in developing and executing a strategic plan and budget for the department.
- Assess current and future needs, including equipment and repairs.
- Participate in hiring, training, evaluation and termination of personnel.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee activities of the department.
- May act as spokesperson and liaison for the department.