Director, Consumer Insights Salary
A Director, Consumer Insights earns an average salary of $119,683 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$73,698 - $158,690
|Salary||$73,698 - $158,690|
|Bonus||$5,096 - $31,922|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$76,496 - $186,852|
Job Description for Director, Consumer Insights
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
- Translate consumer insights into actionable recommendations and strategic choices.
- Manages and supervises all phases of consumer/audience insights research.
- Coach, mentor, and manage team members.
- Partner with Product Managers and User Experience Design leaders to plan and execute research activities that will uncover customer needs.
Director, Consumer Insights Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director, Consumer Insights
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 9 votes.