Director, Consumer Insights Salary
A Director, Consumer Insights earns an average salary of $120,582 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$74,491 - $162,059
|Salary||$74,491 - $162,059|
|Bonus||$5,076 - $32,258|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$77,301 - $191,107|
Job Description for Director, Consumer Insights
- Partner with Product Managers and User Experience Design leaders to plan and execute research activities that will uncover customer needs.
- Inform and inspire product management teams in order to create leading user experience solutions.
- Plan and execute research activities that uncover customer needs that result in actionable recommendations.
- Coach, mentor, and manage team members.
- Mentor and develop junior team members.
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director, Consumer Insights
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 10 votes.