Director, Recruitment Salary
The average salary for a Director, Recruitment is $76,767 per year. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but goes down noticeably for the few employees with more than 20 years' experience. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Director, Recruitment
Directors of recruitment oversee the screening, interviewing and hiring of new employees. They also instruct these employees on policies, procedures and practices of the company to ensure on-the-job compliance. Additionally, recruitment directors work with colleagues within the company to determine recruitment needs and discuss the effectiveness of existing strategies, making changes as needed. These directors are also responsible for analyzing recruitment data, presenting it to managers and other relevant personnel, and developing new or improved policies and procedures as necessary. Directors of recruitment may also oversee a team of recruitment personnel, providing instruction, feedback, and discipline as necessary; they must also oversee the professional development of staff members under their supervision, providing regular training and feedback.Read More...
Directors of recruitment generally work full time in an office setting, and these professionals work in a wide variety of fields. Some travel and overtime may be required in this position depending on the needs of their employer.
Qualifications needed for this position generally include at least a bachelor's degree in a related field, as well as a minimum of three years of experience in recruitment and management. Directors of recruitment must be able to stay up to date with all companies guidelines, have a track record for completing projects on time, and be able to multitask efficiently. Additionally, a director of recruitment must also possess exceptional communication skills.
Director, Recruitment Tasks
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Recruiting Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Director, Recruitment
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.