Director, Religious Activities and Education Salary
The average salary for a Director, Religious Activities and Education is $43,787 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$28,383 - $71,490|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$27,725 - $69,531|
Job Description for Director, Religious Activities and Education
- With the input of religious leaders and community, decide the goals of education programs and develop the curriculum.
- Direct a religious organization's educational activities, including classes, speakers, events, camps, and retreats.
- Track program expenses, decide budget priorities, and ensure expenses remain within budget.
- Manage the logistics of activities, oversee advertising and registration, order supplies, develop schedules, and organize volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteer workers to teach classes and lead activities.
Director, Religious Activities and Education Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Director, Religious Activities and Education
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.