Director, Religious Activities and Education Salary
The average pay for a Director, Religious Activities and Education is $44,365 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$29,233 - $70,957|
|Total Pay (||$27,745 - $69,531|
Job Description for Director, Religious Activities and Education
- Manage the logistics of activities, oversee advertising and registration, order supplies, develop schedules, and organize volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteer workers to teach classes and lead activities.
- Track program expenses, decide budget priorities, and ensure expenses remain within budget.
- With the input of religious leaders and community, decide the goals of education programs and develop the curriculum.
- Direct a religious organization's educational activities, including classes, speakers, events, camps, and retreats.
Director, Religious Activities and Education Job Listings
Key Stats for Director, Religious Activities and Education
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.