Director, Religious Activities and Education Salary
The average salary for a Director, Religious Activities and Education is $43,787 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Director, Religious Activities and Education
- With the input of religious leaders and community, decide the goals of education programs and develop the curriculum.
- Direct a religious organization's educational activities, including classes, speakers, events, camps, and retreats.
- Track program expenses, decide budget priorities, and ensure expenses remain within budget.
- Manage the logistics of activities, oversee advertising and registration, order supplies, develop schedules, and organize volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteer workers to teach classes and lead activities.
Director, Religious Activities and Education Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Director, Religious Activities and Education
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.