Director, Telecommunications Salary
The average salary for a Director, Telecommunications is $112,160 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$70,103 - $139,072
|Salary||$70,103 - $139,072|
|Bonus||$5,152 - $38,783|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$69,598 - $163,186|
Job Description for Director, Telecommunications
- Manage and maintain telecommunication services throughout organization.
- Report on telecommunications metrics.
- Evaluate and install or update new and existing systems.
- Coordinate with IT and administrative personnel, vendors, and team members.
- Oversee day-to-day and long-term operations in department.
Director, Telecommunications Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Director, Telecommunications?
Director, Telecommunications in Las Vegas:
Pros: The experience is rewarding the knowledge is extremely valuable and the day to day operation is never the same.
Cons: Acknowledgements and pay.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director, Telecommunications
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.