Director, Telecommunications Salary
The average salary for a Director, Telecommunications is $112,160 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$70,103 - $139,072
|Salary||$70,103 - $139,072|
|Bonus||$5,152 - $38,783|
|Total Pay (||$69,598 - $163,186|
Job Description for Director, Telecommunications
- Manage and maintain telecommunication services throughout organization.
- Report on telecommunications metrics.
- Evaluate and install or update new and existing systems.
- Coordinate with IT and administrative personnel, vendors, and team members.
- Oversee day-to-day and long-term operations in department.
Director, Telecommunications Reviews
Q: What is it like working as a Director, Telecommunications?
Director, Telecommunications in Las Vegas:
Pros: The experience is rewarding the knowledge is extremely valuable and the day to day operation is never the same.
Cons: Acknowledgements and pay.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director, Telecommunications
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.