Director Of Hospice Salary
The average pay for a Director Of Hospice is $92,432 per year.
|Salary||$69,531 - $118,005|
|Total Pay (||$63,948 - $125,618|
Job Description for Director Of Hospice
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain record management systems to store and process patient data and statistical reports.
- Directs the clinical and administrative staff in providing hospice care.
- Plan and direct the hospice program.
Director Of Hospice Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Director Of Hospice
Pay by Experience for a Director Of Hospice has a positive trend. An entry-level Director Of Hospice with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 14 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Director Of Hospice with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $95,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Director Of Hospice which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $87,000 based on 11 salaries. A Director Of Hospice with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 7 salaries.