Director Of Hospice Salary
The average pay for a Director Of Hospice is $92,432 per year.
|Salary||$67,355 - $121,462|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$64,218 - $125,738|
Job Description for Director Of Hospice
- Directs the clinical and administrative staff in providing hospice care.
- Plan and direct the hospice program.
- Develop and maintain record management systems to store and process patient data and statistical reports.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Pay by Experience Level for Director Of Hospice
Pay by Experience for a Director Of Hospice has a positive trend. An entry-level Director Of Hospice with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 14 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Director Of Hospice with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $95,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Director Of Hospice which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $87,000 based on 11 salaries. A Director Of Hospice with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 7 salaries.