Director of Help Desk Services Salary
The average salary for a Director of Help Desk Services is $110,000 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
Job Description for Director of Help Desk Services
- Plan, direct, and coordinate information technology infrastructure, including WAN/LAN, voice network, PC support, servers, data center hardware and network management.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a multi-team or cross-functional organization.
- Direct the operations and support group activities to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate of the internal information technology help desk.
- Perform extensive customer communication.
Key Stats for Director of Help Desk Services
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.