Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing Salary
The average pay for a Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing is $70,867 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. This job's salary does not change very much with experience.
|Salary||$35,508 - $103,728|
|Bonus||$484.79 - $20,811|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,508 - $113,089|
Job Description for Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing Job Listings
Key Stats for Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.