Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing Salary
The average pay for a Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing is $71,172 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. This job's salary does not change very much with experience.
|Salary||$34,905 - $118,498|
|Bonus||$250.00 - $17,500|
|Total Pay (||$34,905 - $126,948|
Job Description for Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing Job Listings
Key Stats for Director of Program Management, Recruiting/Staffing
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.