Director of Public Affairs Salary
A Director of Public Affairs earns an average salary of $82,088 per year. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job.
|Salary||$56,347 - $134,885|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$56,489 - $136,750|
Job Description for Director of Public Affairs
- Develop and implement PR and communication activities and strategies in accordance with business objectives.
- Assist PR and media teams in project execution, managing complex assignments and client issues.
- Gather and analyze clientele information and conduct market research to identify PR initiatives and opportunities.
- Act as company spokesperson, responding to media requests and performing community outreach.
- Build network of media contacts and business partners, managing relationships and providing counsel.
Director of Public Affairs Job Listings
Popular Skills for Director of Public Affairs
Pay by Experience Level for Director of Public Affairs
Pay by Experience for a Director of Public Affairs has a positive trend. An entry-level Director of Public Affairs with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $66,000 based on 13 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Director of Public Affairs with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $79,000 based on 23 salaries. An experienced Director of Public Affairs which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $90,000 based on 33 salaries. A Director of Public Affairs with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $112,000 based on 16 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Director of Public Affairs
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 9 votes.