Display Coordinator Salary
The average wage for a Display Coordinator is $17.00 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
Job Description for Display Coordinator
- Implement shelf planograms.
- Communicate changes or additions to current products.
- Set up displays and change signage for products.
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products.
- Stock, restock, and order merchandise.
Merchandise Displayer / Window Trimmer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Display Coordinator