District Supervisor, Merchandising Salary
A District Supervisor, Merchandising earns an average salary of $50,008 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$32,417 - $86,162
|Salary||$32,417 - $86,162|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $9,274|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$27,937 - $84,256|
Job Description for District Supervisor, Merchandising
- Supervise management teams of stores in assigned area.
- Provide solutions for merchandising and human resource problems.
- Manage budget and increase sales.
- Recruit, hire, and train management teams.
- Develop sales strategies and ensure they are implemented throughout district.
District Supervisor, Merchandising Job Listings
Key Stats for District Supervisor, Merchandising
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.