Drug Safety Officer Salary
A Drug Safety Officer earns an average salary of $135,579 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
Job Description for Drug Safety Officer
- Analyze and report harmful side effects of trial and marketed drugs.
- Standardize drug dosages, methods of immunization, and procedures for manufacture of drugs and medicinal compounds.
- Report or review safety findings from drug trials or testing.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of drugs and drug regimens.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
Drug Safety Officer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Drug Safety Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.