Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Manager Salary
An Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Manager earns an average salary of $53,752 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
Job Description for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operational and emergency service activities.
- Ensure medical services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget, emergency supplies, and participate in infectious disease program development.
- Supervise EMS staff and act as resource contact for compliance protocols.
- Perform and report on quarterly and dispatch reviews.