Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Program Manager Salary
The average salary for an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Program Manager is $60,000 per year.
$40,521 - $71,619
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$37,764 - $74,710|
Job Description for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Program Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operational and emergency service activities.
- Ensure medical services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget, emergency supplies, and participate in infectious disease program development.
- Supervise EMS staff and act as resource contact for compliance protocols.
- Perform and report on quarterly and dispatch reviews.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Program Manager