Emergency Room (ER) Director Salary
The average pay for an Emergency Room (ER) Director is $95,652 per year. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least.
Job Description for Emergency Room (ER) Director
- Directs the staff in effective and efficient use of emergency medical services.
- Oversee inventory, order processing and distribution of products and services.
- Plan and direct the emergency room program.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Emergency Room (ER) Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Emergency Room (ER) Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.