Employee Benefits Director Salary
An Employee Benefits Director earns an average salary of $95,476 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$68,480 - $142,669
Job Description for Employee Benefits Director
- Ensure compliance of all plans and programs with governmental regulatory agencies.
- Develop, recommend and manage annual benefit budgets.
- Design and develop benefit programs and policies aligned with organizational objectives and goals.
- Plan, implement, communicate and oversee the administration of employee benefits programs.
- Oversee and build relationships with third-party benefit providers, auditors, brokers and administrators.
Employee Benefits Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employee Benefits Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.