Employee Benefits Director Salary
An Employee Benefits Director earns an average salary of $95,577 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$67,365 - $142,669
|Salary||$67,365 - $142,669|
|Bonus||$4,966 - $27,404|
|Total Pay (||$70,469 - $156,392|
Job Description for Employee Benefits Director
- Ensure compliance of all plans and programs with governmental regulatory agencies.
- Develop, recommend and manage annual benefit budgets.
- Design and develop benefit programs and policies aligned with organizational objectives and goals.
- Plan, implement, communicate and oversee the administration of employee benefits programs.
- Oversee and build relationships with third-party benefit providers, auditors, brokers and administrators.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employee Benefits Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.