Employee Benefits Director Salary
An Employee Benefits Director earns an average salary of $95,577 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$68,415 - $147,692
|Salary||$68,415 - $147,692|
|Bonus||$5,000 - $21,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$74,783 - $161,397|
Job Description for Employee Benefits Director
- Ensure compliance of all plans and programs with governmental regulatory agencies.
- Develop, recommend and manage annual benefit budgets.
- Design and develop benefit programs and policies aligned with organizational objectives and goals.
- Plan, implement, communicate and oversee the administration of employee benefits programs.
- Oversee and build relationships with third-party benefit providers, auditors, brokers and administrators.
Employee Benefits Director Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employee Benefits Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.