Employee Communications & Programs Coordinator Salary
The average pay for an Employee Communications & Programs Coordinator is $48,000 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases somewhat, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
|Salary||$33,221 - $58,617|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$33,922 - $67,036|
Job Description for Employee Communications & Programs Coordinator
- Create presentations, communications plans, corporate communications materials, and provide event assistance.
- Conduct monthly analysis of internal customer satisfaction.
- Write, edit, and distribute internal communications.
- Work with communication managers to facilitate and ensure communication dispersion.
- Develop and implement internal communications via intranet, printed copies, banners etc.