Employee Communications Director Salary
An Employee Communications Director earns an average salary of $120,159 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Employee Communications Director
- Align and integrate the communications objectives of all departments within the organization, through partnership and planning.
- Plan and direct the employee communications program.
- Oversee the overall human resources communications strategy.
- Develop a communications plan that supports the overall objectives.
- Counsel human resources leaders and associates on communication planning and approaches.