Employee Communications Director Salary
An Employee Communications Director earns an average salary of $117,708 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$84,169 - $178,793
|Salary||$84,169 - $178,793|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$86,047 - $178,793|
Job Description for Employee Communications Director
- Align and integrate the communications objectives of all departments within the organization, through partnership and planning.
- Plan and direct the employee communications program.
- Oversee the overall human resources communications strategy.
- Develop a communications plan that supports the overall objectives.
- Counsel human resources leaders and associates on communication planning and approaches.
Employee Communications Director Job Listings
Employee Communications Director Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employee Communications Director?
Employee Communications Director in Philadelphia:
"Creative Projects Aligned With Business Objectives."
Pros: Autonomy, creativity, global relationships.
Cons: Not enough staff to achieve excellent results.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employee Communications Director