Employee Communications Director Salary
An Employee Communications Director earns an average salary of $117,708 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$85,423 - $177,539
|Salary||$85,423 - $177,539|
|Total Pay (||$86,564 - $177,539|
Job Description for Employee Communications Director
- Align and integrate the communications objectives of all departments within the organization, through partnership and planning.
- Plan and direct the employee communications program.
- Oversee the overall human resources communications strategy.
- Develop a communications plan that supports the overall objectives.
- Counsel human resources leaders and associates on communication planning and approaches.
Employee Communications Director Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employee Communications Director?
Employee Communications Director in Philadelphia:
"Creative Projects Aligned With Business Objectives."
Pros: Autonomy, creativity, global relationships.
Cons: Not enough staff to achieve excellent results.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employee Communications Director