Employment Assistant Salary
An Employment Assistant earns an average wage of $14.05 per hour.
$12.05 - $18.29
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$21,084 - $41,913|
Job Description for Employment Assistant
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Employment Assistant Job Listings
Employment Assistant Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employment Assistant?
Employment Assistant in Fremont:
Pros: Working with the public to assist in their job search efforts. I enjoy counseling customers on the best ways to market themselves to empolyers.
Cons: Seeing customers treated unprofessionally by my counterparts.
Key Stats for Employment Assistant
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.