Employment Counselor Salary
Job Description for Employment Counselor
- Generate interest in employment among candidates.
- Conduct training on topics which may include soft skills and resume writing.
- Guide candidates through employment process, assisting with all facets of job search, placement and employment.
- Assist candidates with developing appropriate social skills and work habits.
- Work with case management staff to develop integrated employment model.
Vocational Employment Counselor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Employment Counselor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average inexperienced worker's salary is approximately $35K, and people with five to 10 years of experience bring in more at around $37K on average. Employment Counselors claiming one to two decades of experience make an estimated median of $46K. Veterans who have surpassed the 20-year mark may make no more than those who are navigating the mid-career stage.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Employment Counselor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.