Employment Supervisor Salary
An Employment Supervisor earns an average salary of $49,780 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
$29,583 - $70,469
$17.28 - $19.65
|Salary||$29,583 - $70,469|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$29,077 - $63,886|
|Total Pay (||$29,077 - $63,886|
Job Description for Employment Supervisor
- Maintain and develop the recruitment database.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day recruiting activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Ensure all staff are trained on specific requirements for phone screening and systems.
- Produce and communicate status reports, including turnover, may utilize ATS.
- Place recruitment ads, track responses to ads and set up recruitment plans within budget.
Key Stats for Employment Supervisor
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.