Employment and Recruiting Director Salary
The average pay for an Employment and Recruiting Director is $68,000 per year.
$38,783 - $110,760
|Salary||$38,783 - $110,760|
|Total Pay (||$39,337 - $113,301|
Job Description for Employment and Recruiting Director
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Recruiting Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Employment and Recruiting Director Reviews
Q: What is it like working as an Employment and Recruiting Director?
Employment and Recruiting Director in Portland:
"Director, Recruiting And Onboarding."
Pros: The challenge, the mission, and the people I work with.
Cons: Not enough people resources at my disposal. Need more people to delegate work to. Lots of responsibility, not enough money.
Key Stats for Employment and Recruiting Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.