Energy Procurement Manager Salary
An Energy Procurement Manager earns an average salary of $95,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
Job Description for Energy Procurement Manager
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.