Energy Procurement Manager Salary
An Energy Procurement Manager earns an average salary of $99,990 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$37,095 - $138,474
|Salary||$37,095 - $138,474|
|Total Pay (||$37,919 - $176,464|
Job Description for Energy Procurement Manager
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
Key Stats for Energy Procurement Manager