Energy Procurement Manager Salary
An Energy Procurement Manager earns an average salary of $95,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$36,766 - $137,020
|Salary||$36,766 - $137,020|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$37,583 - $178,126|
Job Description for Energy Procurement Manager
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
Key Stats for Energy Procurement Manager