Executive Vice President & General Counsel Salary
An Executive Vice President & General Counsel earns an average salary of $180,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$88,437 - $325,000|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $90,604|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$87,262 - $365,876|
Job Description for Executive Vice President & General Counsel
- Lead and financially manage the legal/compliance department of the organization.
- Report on legal standing, audits and compliance matters regularly and when special needs arise.
- Select and manage external legal counsel as needed.
- Oversee all litigation and regulatory filings, both new and ongoing.
- Provide legal counsel to executives and internal teams for documents and strategies.
Executive Vice President & General Counsel Job Listings
Key Stats for Executive Vice President & General Counsel