Field Sales Engineer Salary
|Salary||$54,980 - $94,159|
|Bonus||$1,007 - $35,759|
|Commission||$5,817 - $50,779|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$65,631 - $128,810|
Job Description for Field Sales Engineer
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Able to interact effectively with engineering/technical teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Use extensive technical knowledge in engineering/science principals to sell goods and services, as well as provide support for installation and use.
- Responsible for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
Field Sales Engineer Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Field Sales Engineer
Pay by Experience for a Field Sales Engineer has a positive trend. An entry-level Field Sales Engineer with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $85,000 based on 32 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Field Sales Engineer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $88,000 based on 18 salaries. An experienced Field Sales Engineer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $91,000 based on 11 salaries. A Field Sales Engineer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $125,000 based on 5 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Field Sales Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.