Field Sales Engineer Salary
|Salary||$54,020 - $93,577|
|Bonus||$1,030 - $35,146|
|Commission||$5,817 - $43,278|
|Total Pay (||$60,883 - $126,598|
Job Description for Field Sales Engineer
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Able to interact effectively with engineering/technical teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Use extensive technical knowledge in engineering/science principals to sell goods and services, as well as provide support for installation and use.
- Responsible for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
Pay by Experience Level for Field Sales Engineer
Pay by Experience for a Field Sales Engineer has a positive trend. An entry-level Field Sales Engineer with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $85,000 based on 32 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Field Sales Engineer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $88,000 based on 18 salaries. An experienced Field Sales Engineer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $91,000 based on 11 salaries. A Field Sales Engineer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $125,000 based on 5 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Field Sales Engineer
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 7 votes.