Field Service Engineer, Electronic Test Equipment Salary
Electronic Test Equipment Field Service Engineers in the United States are often veterans in their line of work, with slightly less than three-fifths bringing more than 10 years of experience to the table. Salaries slide in at $65K per year on average but can range from $29K to $86K per year. Job satisfaction for Electronic Test Equipment Field Service Engineers is high. Medical benefits are awarded to almost all, and a large number earn dental coverage. The information for this snapshot was generated by responses to the PayScale salary survey.
Job Description for Field Service Engineer, Electronic Test Equipment
- Travel to client locations and inspect products and associated environment.
- Install and test products, working with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Document product problems and communicate client status to home base.
- Communicate problems, warranties, parts needs and usage information to clients.
- Maintain, repair, troubleshoot, and work on products in the client environment.
Field Service Engineer, Electronic Test Equipment Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Field Service Engineer, Electronic Test Equipment
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Average salaries for inexperienced employees average out to around $60K, but folks who have five to 10 years of experience earn a higher median of $60K. Electronic Test Equipment Field Service Engineers bring in $52K after working for 10 to 20 years. More than 20 years of experience seem related to solid financial gains; veterans in this group report earning a median of $56K.