Food Preparation Worker Salary
Job Description for Food Preparation Worker
- Prepare foods according to standards and guidelines.
- Receive and inventory ingredients, goods, and foods.
- Perform daily tasks like wrapping silverware, washing dishes, and moving trays.
- Set up work stations and lay out plates with finished foods.
- Ensure a clean and sanitary work area.
Food Preparation Worker Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Food Preparation Worker
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Relatively untried employees who have less than five years' experience make $21K, but folks with five to 10 years under their belts enjoy an appreciably larger median of $22K. Food Preparation Workers who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $23K. For some reason, Food Preparation Workers with more than two decades of experience report lower paychecks overall; the median sum in this group sits near $22K.