Foundry Metallurgist Salary
The average pay for a Foundry Metallurgist is $71,209 per year.
$53,327 - $111,285
|Salary||$53,327 - $111,285|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$44,180 - $114,503|
Job Description for Foundry Metallurgist
- Establish, implement, and review processes for metal production and engineering.
- Test and evaluate new potential products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with materials, equipment, and processes.
- Analyze scrap and waste and recommend potential improvements.
- Monitor and audit all products and processes for consistency and compliance.
Foundry Metallurgist Job Listings
Key Stats for Foundry Metallurgist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.