Foundry Metallurgist Salary
The average pay for a Foundry Metallurgist is $69,900 per year.
$50,418 - $98,920
|Salary||$50,418 - $98,920|
|Total Pay (||$35,361 - $96,644|
Job Description for Foundry Metallurgist
- Establish, implement, and review processes for metal production and engineering.
- Test and evaluate new potential products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with materials, equipment, and processes.
- Analyze scrap and waste and recommend potential improvements.
- Monitor and audit all products and processes for consistency and compliance.
Key Stats for Foundry Metallurgist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.