Funeral Manager Salary
A Funeral Manager earns an average salary of $45,000 per year.
Job Description for Funeral Manager
- Oversee the transport, preparation for burial, and embalming of the bodies of deceased people.
- Coordinate funeral service, making plans for clergy to officiate and notifying the cemetery of planned services.
- Advise families on available funeral home services and products.
- Manage funeral home administration and personnel.
- Work with the family of the deceased to plan obituary notices, funeral logistics, and religious services.