General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Salary
A General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer earns an average salary of $198,420 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$79,463 - $261,786
|Salary||$79,463 - $261,786|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$82,000 - $310,000|
Job Description for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
- Conduct or coordinate audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessment.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement business policy, procedure, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Manage counsel, compliance staff, and/or support personnel.
- Oversee, analyze, and perform oversight of litigation, settlement, and defense strategies.
- Counsel business units and review contracts to ensure compliance of business interests.
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.