General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Salary
The average salary for a General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer is $182,000 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. The highest paying skills associated with this job are Regulatory Compliance and Legal Compliance.
|Salary||$79,463 - $286,727|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$81,779 - $335,000|
Job Description for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
- Oversee, analyze, and perform oversight of litigation, settlement, and defense strategies.
- Counsel business units and review contracts to ensure compliance of business interests.
- Manage counsel, compliance staff, and/or support personnel.
- Conduct or coordinate audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessment.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement business policy, procedure, and risk mitigation strategies.
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.