General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Salary
A General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer earns an average salary of $198,420 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$78,297 - $289,641
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$78,297 - $289,641|
|Total Pay (||$80,879 - $339,581|
Job Description for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
- Oversee, analyze, and perform oversight of litigation, settlement, and defense strategies.
- Counsel business units and review contracts to ensure compliance of business interests.
- Manage counsel, compliance staff, and/or support personnel.
- Conduct or coordinate audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessment.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement business policy, procedure, and risk mitigation strategies.
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.