Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director Salary
A Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director earns an average salary of $95,022 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$53,170 - $151,006|
|Bonus||$-0.50 - $40,406|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$34,978 - $190,634|
Job Description for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director
- Supervise and manage all GISrelated activities for the city.
- Assist in hiring and GIS training of staff.
- Manage all GIS resources, technologies, software, and staff.
- Develop GIS policies, project goals, and ensure adherence to schedules.
- Allocate geographic information data to appropriate system.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.