Government Sales Manager Salary
A Government Sales Manager earns an average salary of $70,000 per year.
|Total Pay (||$26,356 - $280,117|
Job Description for Government Sales Manager
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Plans and implements sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
Pay by Experience Level for Government Sales Manager
Pay by Experience for a Government Sales Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Government Sales Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $72,000 based on 7 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Government Sales Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $79,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Government Sales Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $102,000 based on 12 salaries. A Government Sales Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 5 salaries.
Government Sales Manager Reviews
Key Stats for Government Sales Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.