Hardware Design Manager Salary
The average pay for a Hardware Design Manager is $124,882 per year.
$73,440 - $162,909
|Salary||$73,440 - $162,909|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $44,698|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$70,524 - $174,966|
Job Description for Hardware Design Manager
- Act as resource for technical information and problem solving.
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a department/group/team.
- Contribute to product line business strategy.
- Hire, review, and fire non-management employees.
- Specify, design, and develop computer and computer related products.
Hardware Design Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Hardware Design Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.