What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Health Information Management (HIM) Director in Denver:
Focused Thinking is a idea really started by Teddy Roosevelt its time only spent on one subject. It has changed the way I work.
Health Information Management (HIM) Director in Jacksonville:
"Health Information Management Is A Dynamic Field Of Work!"
1. Learn all aspects of Health Information Management.
2. Learn all coding systems, including ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS, CPT, & HCPCS.
3. Learn medical transcription services.
4. Learn clinical documentation improvement systems.
5. Learn statistical modeling systems.
6. Learn physician chart completion requirements.