Home Attendant Salary
The average pay for a Home Attendant is $9.95 per hour. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$7.84 - $15.05
|Hourly Rate||$7.84 - $15.05|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$16,437 - $42,299|
Job Description for Home Attendant
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Maintain records of patient care, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
Key Stats for Home Attendant