Home Care Agency General Manager Salary
Job Description for Home Care Agency General Manager
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in care plan development.
- Supervise staff and give direction on quality and consistent patient care.
- Oversee day-to-day operational and homecare activities.
Home Care Agency General Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Home Care Agency General Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For many Home Care Agency General Managers, more experience generally translates to higher pay. Average salaries for inexperienced employees average out to around $42K, but folks who have five to 10 years of experience earn a higher median of $45K. Home Care Agency General Managers who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $65K. Home Care Agency General Managers who have stuck around for more than two decades see earnings that are only slightly higher than those of folks who have worked for 10 to 20 years; the more senior group makes around $68K on average.