Home Health Assistant Salary
The average pay for a Home Health Assistant is $14.00 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career. Experience has a moderate effect on income for this job.
Job Description for Home Health Assistant
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Home Health Aide Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Home Health Assistant