Home Health Provider Salary
The average rate for a Home Health Provider is $8.32 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
$7.55 - $12.92
|Hourly Rate||$7.55 - $12.92|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$15,725 - $30,884|
Job Description for Home Health Provider
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Home Health Provider Job Listings
Key Stats for Home Health Provider
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.