Hospice/Palliative Care Director Salary
A Hospice/Palliative Care Director earns an average salary of $122,829 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$76,324 - $210,467
|Salary||$76,324 - $210,467|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$75,510 - $215,510|
Job Description for Hospice/Palliative Care Director
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain record management systems to store and process patient data and statistical reports.
- Directs the clinical and administrative staff in providing hospice care.
- Plan and direct the hospice program.
Hospice/Palliative Care Director Job Listings
Key Stats for Hospice/Palliative Care Director