Hospice Nursing Director Salary
Job Description for Hospice Nursing Director
- Directs the clinical and administrative staff in providing hospice care.
- Plan and direct the hospice program.
- Develop and maintain record management systems to store and process patient data and statistical reports.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
Director, Hospice Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Hospice Nursing Director
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Folks with fewer than five years of experience take home $79K on average. Interestingly, those who have worked for five to 10 years report receiving a smaller median salary of $70K. Hospice Nursing Directors claiming one to two decades of experience make an estimated median of $71K. Old hands who claim more than two decades on the job enjoy average earnings of $84K.