Hospital Pharmacy Supervisor Salary
The average salary for a Hospital Pharmacy Supervisor is $111,306 per year.
Job Description for Hospital Pharmacy Supervisor
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and give direction for the clinical program activities.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day pharmacy activities, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.