Information/Referral Coordinator Salary
The average pay for an Information/Referral Coordinator is $31,542 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
Job Description for Information/Referral Coordinator
- Ensure that follow-up referral appointments and reports were kept and received.
- Prepare medical records prior to patient visit.
- Performs patient referrals and authorizations by completing and submitting documents and discussing with providers, insurance carriers and patients.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations.
- Maintain referral records and report on data.