Information Systems (IS) Supervisor Salary
Job Description for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
- Monitor user requests and system issues.
- Create reports and provide a means to verify the integrity of existing infrastructure.
- Research new hardware and software products for procurement.
- Direct the training of IT personnel.
- Server and data management support and manage the day to day operations of assigned staff.
Common Career Paths for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
Information Technology (IT) Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average beginner in this position makes around $54K, but folks who have been around for five to 10 years see a markedly higher median salary of $70K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $83K. Respondents who boast more than two decades on the job don't boast commensurate pay, unfortunately; these veterans see average earnings of only $80K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 13 votes.