Information Systems (IS) Supervisor Salary
Job Description for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
- Monitor user requests and system issues.
- Create reports and provide a means to verify the integrity of existing infrastructure.
- Research new hardware and software products for procurement.
- Direct the training of IT personnel.
- Server and data management support and manage the day to day operations of assigned staff.
Information Technology (IT) Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average worker who claims fewer than five years of experience earns around $54K. In contrast, however, individuals who report five to 10 years in this occupation see a much larger median of $68K. After working for 10 to 20 years, Information Systems Supervisors make a median salary of $80K. Survey participants with more than two decades under their belts actually report earning less than people with less experience; the former take home only $68K on average.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Information Systems (IS) Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 15 votes.