Information Systems Audit Manager Salary
An Information Systems Audit Manager earns an average salary of $106,331 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
|Salary||$87,914 - $129,389|
|Bonus||$3,561 - $20,484|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$88,954 - $137,107|
Job Description for Information Systems Audit Manager
- Hire, review, and fire non-management employees.
- Prepare reports presenting findings and recommendations.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate auditing of information systems for data security and information integrity.
- Communicate with audit committee and make recommendations.
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a department/group/team.
Popular Skills for Information Systems Audit Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Information Systems Audit Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Information Systems Audit Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 19 votes.