Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant Salary
The average salary for an Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant is $76,806 per year.
$62,500 - $114,000
Job Description for Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions and legal articles, codes and documents.
- Direct and coordinate law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Call upon witnesses to testify at hearing.
- Investigate facts and law of cases to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Assist lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts or preparing legal documents.