Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant Salary
The average salary for an Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant is $85,000 per year.
Job Description for Intellectual Property (IP) / Patent Consultant
- Assist lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts or preparing legal documents.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts and real estate closing statements.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, maintain document file and file pleadings with court clerk.
- Investigate facts and law of cases to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions and legal articles, codes and documents.