International Logistics Analyst Salary
An International Logistics Analyst earns an average salary of $56,693 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job.
|Salary||$41,935 - $71,003|
|Bonus||$986 - $5,017|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,872 - $71,735|
Job Description for International Logistics Analyst
- Support negotiations with vendors, carriers and suppliers, providing information and analyses as needed.
- Maintain databases, including their structure, input, and accuracy.
- Conduct data mining and data analysis to find trends, patterns and opportunities.
- Collect data from internal and external sources, verifying its accuracy.
- Analyze carrier bids, rates, costs, and tariffs to identify savings or best options.
Logistics Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for International Logistics Analyst