International Logistics Analyst Salary
An International Logistics Analyst earns an average salary of $56,693 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job.
|Salary||$41,935 - $71,003|
|Bonus||$986 - $5,017|
|Total Pay (||$35,872 - $71,735|
Job Description for International Logistics Analyst
- Support negotiations with vendors, carriers and suppliers, providing information and analyses as needed.
- Maintain databases, including their structure, input, and accuracy.
- Conduct data mining and data analysis to find trends, patterns and opportunities.
- Collect data from internal and external sources, verifying its accuracy.
- Analyze carrier bids, rates, costs, and tariffs to identify savings or best options.
Key Stats for International Logistics Analyst