Inventory Control Planner Salary
The average salary for an Inventory Control Planner is $56,507 per year.
$45,212 - $58,958
|Total Pay (||$31,409 - $79,463|
Job Description for Inventory Control Planner
- Track and monitor inventory levels and production schedules, creating stocking strategy.
- Analyze data and root causes, making recommendations to ensure flow of goods.
- Build relationships with suppliers and stay informed about backorders.
- Create requisitions and orders, expediting where needed.
- Identify potential shortages and problems and set goals to reduce their impact.
Inventory Control Planner Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Inventory Control Planner