Investor Relations Coordinator Salary
The average salary for an Investor Relations Coordinator is $54,600 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.
$41,106 - $77,313
|Salary||$41,106 - $77,313|
|Bonus||$795 - $9,787|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$37,745 - $82,550|
Job Description for Investor Relations Coordinator
- Develop and implement strategies for improving company relations with investors.
- Keep company management informed about client opinions and interests.
- Oversee the release of reports and performance statistics to clients and the investment community.
- Create news releases, develop presentations, and organize meetings to facilitate communication with clients.
- Act as the main contact point for company information, developing relationships with analysts, brokers, and stock market representatives.
Key Stats for Investor Relations Coordinator
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.