Investor Relations Specialist Salary
An Investor Relations Specialist earns an average salary of $51,000 per year.
$36,065 - $95,019
|Salary||$36,065 - $95,019|
|Total Pay (||$34,255 - $101,152|
Job Description for Investor Relations Specialist
- Assist the development and maintenance of a company investor relations plan.
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firms' products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Reconcile, maintain, and update investor capital balances, cash flows, and collateral materials.
- Track and analyze sell-side research on company, peers and industry to assess trends, client demographics, and historical account information.
Investor Relations Associate Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Investor Relations Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 4 votes.