Investor Relations Specialist Salary
An Investor Relations Specialist earns an average salary of $53,675 per year.
$36,766 - $99,683
|Salary||$36,766 - $99,683|
|Total Pay (||$34,905 - $106,301|
Job Description for Investor Relations Specialist
- Assist the development and maintenance of a company investor relations plan.
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firms' products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Reconcile, maintain, and update investor capital balances, cash flows, and collateral materials.
- Track and analyze sell-side research on company, peers and industry to assess trends, client demographics, and historical account information.
Key Stats for Investor Relations Specialist
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.